1. No person shall be admitted to the Golf Course or Clubhouse except members of the Club and such persons as may be admitted in terms or the Rules and Byelaws.
2. No Person shall cross the boundaries of the Course, or willfully damage the fences or walls.
3. Visitors on payment of Green fees will be accorded all the privileges of the club during the period covered by the fees subject to the Rules and Byelaws of the Club.
4. The Tournament Committee alone shall arrange all competitions. The Council shall have the power to make alterations desirable either with regard to dates, regulations for play, or nature or value of prizes.
5. All players to report to the Starter. Only the Starter is responsible to commence play.
6. Participants of all Competitions shall be duly posted in the on line.
7. In all Medal competitions, COMPETITORS MUST RETURN THEIR CARDS PROPERLY SIGNED IN A MANNER SPECIFIED BY THE COUNCIL.
8. All laws as embodied in the Royal and Ancient must be observed.
9. All local rules must be strictly adhered to. These will be posted up in the Clubhouse. The Council shall have the power to make alterations desirable to the local rules.
10. A fixture card shall be issued annually.
11. Any Ordinary Member not able through certain circumstances to play in any one year can apply to the Council for special dispensation.
12. Any Member changing their home / email address shall notify the same to the Secretary, and failing such intimation, all communications to the old address will be held as duly delivered.
(a) Course closures decisions will be made by authorised Green Keeping Personnel only. But a further inspection later in the day may open the course.
Compliance With Rules
13. A Member paying his Entry Money and Subscription shall be considered to have submitted themselves to the Rules and Byelaws of the Club, and on these conditions above shall be entitled to enjoy the privileges of the Club. All Byelaws to be strictly adhered to.
Dress Code On Course And Clubhouse
14. Members should make an effort to be sensibly dressed and the following should be adhered to:
a) Tailored shorts may be worn, but no swimwear or cycling shorts. (Both)
b) Casual Shirts and Polo Shirts with short sleeves can be worn, but no vests or sleeveless sing lets. (Both)
c) Players must change their playing footwear before entering the lounges and in any case, no one should enter the lounge or locker room with dirty footwear. (Clubhouse)
d) Dirty working attire and overalls will not be permitted. (Both)
e) Any person found stealing or causing damage to the Club or Members property would have their Membership suspended. (Both)
f) No Football related clothing, insignia or offensive motif’s to be worn in the Club building, or on the Course. (Both)
Byelaws for Juvenile Members
15. (a) Unless otherwise stated, Juvenile Members will play of forward tees (Juvenile).
(b) Monday to Friday tees off no later than17: 15hrs. After teeing off the full round will be allowed to be complete. Any matches holding up the play or losing a hole must allow the following match through.
(c) During school holidays play must cease by 17:00hrs.
(d) Juvenile Medals will be played on Saturday mornings; tee off times allocated form 08:30hrs. All play must cease by 12:00 noon on Saturday.
(e) Play will be allowed on Saturday and Sunday 30 minutes after last tee off time unaccompanied.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN ACTION BEING TAKEN AGAINST THEM.